The Water Works programme enables ordinary people across the world to get involved in building and donating a life-changing water filtration system that can save the lives of an entire community. Empathy and emotional intelligence are at the heart of this session.
How will the sessions run?
After a compelling keynote that we co-author with you, linking it directly to your own organisational and strategic goals, our team deliver kits to delegate tables.
- Instructions, materials and equipment will be provided
- 30 – 40 minutes for each team
- At the end of the session each team will have made two life savings water systems for some in desperate need on the other side of the world
What will your team take away?
WaterWorks is a powerful, memorable and life changing team building experience.
- Reinforced core learning objectives around collaboration
- Purpose driven work
- An opportunity to literally change the lives of some of the most vulnerable people in the world
How will your team feel?
The WaterWorks programme will live on in the minds of your team for many years to come. People will never forget that they have built two lifesaving water systems for people in desperate need on the other side of the world.
We believe that this is a fantastic programme for any organisation to run internally or externally at an upcoming event as not only is it a great way for people to interact and work together but it is also a fantastic opportunity to help desperate people in need.
Find out more about this programme
As with all programmes a thorough consultation process enables the exact content to be designed in collaboration with your event strategy and tailored to meet the participants' unique learning needs. Complete the form and one of our team will be in touch with more information.